Organic Creamy Acne Control CleanserRegular price $24
Standard shipping $7.95
If you’ve struggled with acne and have tried every expensive “solution” available on the market, you are no doubt very frustrated with the lack of results as well as the outrageous cost.
This creamy acne control cleanser is developed to help you clear up acne, help generate new, healthy skin cells so you can have beautiful, glowing skin. The formula contains Hemp Seed Oil that is called Acne’s New Best Friend combined with other active ingredients to give you the results you deserve.
- Is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that is derived from natural sources – specifically from sugar cane.
- Helps to exfoliate, or shed, dead skin cells on the surface layer of the epidermis. This prevents cell build-up on the skin, which causes a dull complexion and clogged pores leading to acne.
- It has the smallest molecules in the group so is able to penetrate skin deeply and easily, making it the most effective for treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, dullness, oiliness etc
Salicylic Acid 2%
- Has analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-viral properties
- It is considered a highly beneficial ingredient to treat acne prone skin.
- Sterols & tannins have wound healing & anti-inflammatory properties
Hemp Seed Oil
- Contains omega – 3 fatty acid content aids the body in reducing inflammation of the skin. This reduces the redness of pimples and may also prevent future breakouts.
- Has a zero comedogenic rating which means it wont clog your pores.
- Was used by the ancients medicinally to treat eczema, psoriasis, and more, and is a gentle cleansing herb that is great to heal and soften your skin.
- Is a natural astringent that cleanses skin, drawing out dirt, oil, bacteria, and other toxins that cause acne.
- Castor oil reduces the appearance of scars.
- Castor oil stimulates the production of collagen, which hydrates skin.
- The triglyceride fatty acids in castor oil are anti-viral, antibacterial, and anti-septic, so they kill the bacteria that cause acne.
- The rich in linoleic acid in castor oil reduces inflammation, swelling, and redness. It has omega 9 fatty acid that helps to fight against the bacteria that cause acne.
- Castor oil inhibits the growth of harmful microbes that cause acne.
- Castor oil is a rich source of anti–oxidants, vitamin E, and other vitamins and minerals that promote skin health.
- It acts as anti – fungal and anti – microbial agent that helps to get rid of fungal and bacterial infections.
Rice Bran Oil
- Rice Bran Oil has a balanced oleic acid vs. linoleic acid ratio, and is high in palmitic acid, giving it a fatty acid profile similar to argan oil and making it beneficial for irritated and acne-prone skin.
- Rice Bran Oil is rich in Vitamin E, an antioxidant.
- Rice Bran Oil aids in the prevention of acne and many other common skin problems yet is very gentle.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids, iron, magnesium, calcium, Vitamins A and C, minerals, potassium, manganese and copper.
- Contains menthol that has a cooling effect and at the same time, works to brighten up the dull skin.
- Controls the secretion of excess oil and prevents clogging of pores and outbreak of acne.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Has antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristics. It soothes and nourishes the skin — treating acne, healing dry skin, and reducing the appearance of dark spots and scars caused by acne.
Tea Tree Oil
- Has antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Helps kill the Propionibacterium acnes that lives inside hair follicles which can lead to acne inflammations.
- Has soothing properties, which is essential when your skin has the burning and itching of an acne flareup.
This cleanser is great face and body as well as for all skin types. It’s very healing for acne, rosacea, and other skin conditions, moisturizing to dry skin, and even controls the oil in oily skin because it doesn’t strip your face of its sebum (oil).
Organic Skin Care | Vegan Skin Care handmade in small batches.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT:
8 oz / 227 ml